Santa’s Holding Me for Ransom!

I’m Taking a Few Days Off for the Holidays

Sorry there have not been any posts the last few days.  It’s just that with relatives pouring into town, the laptop still in the repair shop, and my wife and son both out of school my attention has been elsewhere.  I will return to my regular daily posting schedule next week after Christmas.

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas.

Ileane December 22, 2009 at 7:59 am

Brad,
Enjoy your family and happy holiday!
@Ileane
My recent post Fun Twitter Promotions for Your Blog

Brad Harmon December 22, 2009 at 2:55 pm

Thanks Ileane! Happy Holidays to you and yours too.

Jonathan December 22, 2009 at 9:30 am

Happy Holidays and have a great time with the family!
My recent post Christmas Portrait by the Carpenters

Brad Harmon December 22, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Thanks Jonathan! Happy Holidays to you and yours. It should be an interesting mix this year with mine.

element321 December 22, 2009 at 5:20 am

That's great, time off is always good. My in-laws arrived yesterday. Tomorrows the last day work for the rest of the week. So while at work, I will be working on at least 2 or 3 post and scheduling them to post during the week. If I can't enough completed, I will be unable to blog or tweet while I am away. Have fun over the vacation.

Brad Harmon December 22, 2009 at 2:51 pm

That was my intention as well, but I once my wife and son were out of school last week my schedule went out the window. I'm not complaining – I love to spend time with them. I would have liked to have some reserve posts scheduled though.

Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy the time with your family.

dana December 22, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Merry Christmas, Brad!
My recent post Build Bond and Trust Trough Comments

Brad Harmon December 22, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Merry Christmas Dana!

Keith December 22, 2009 at 7:50 am

What! How dare you take time for your family?

Merry Christmas, see you after I overstuff myself on spiral ham and whatever else Mama cooks……
My recent post Upgrade to Wordpress 2.9 Problems

Brad Harmon December 22, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Thanks Keith. My little sister was cooking lasagna (my favorite food), but it seems that this Christmas gathering has been expanded to many in-laws and some did not like it. Will be our first gathering with so many in-laws (including mine) at my sisters for the first time. Should be interesting.

Merry Christmas!

MikeHolmes December 22, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Time off? Who takes time off for the holidays??

Merry Christmas Brad enjoy the the well deserved break:)

Brad Harmon December 28, 2009 at 4:59 pm

Thanks Mike! I'll be touching base with you this week about the interview. I am looking forward to hearing more about you and your book.

Will December 22, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Brad,

All the best to you & yours

Christmas Cheers

Will

Brad Harmon December 28, 2009 at 4:59 pm

To you as well my friend. Thanks for the well wishes.

Laurie Neumann December 22, 2009 at 8:50 pm

It's a good time of the year to take some time off, Brad. Enjoy your time with your family and Merry Christmas!
My recent post new blog

Brad Harmon December 28, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Thanks Laurie. It was a much larger gathering this year adding in all of the various in-laws. I miss the more intimate gathering with my parents, sisters, and nieces but this was still a very nice time.

Brad Harmon December 28, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Jared P Little December 29, 2009 at 12:21 am

Enjoy the time off,

I am in the same boat, last set of visitors heading out tomorrow. Christmas was the best ever it so much better as a dad.

Brad Harmon January 7, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Thanks. This taking time off thing got a little out of control though. It's been over two weeks since my last post. Yikes!

Hesham January 9, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Have a great time Brad, waiting you! Happy New Year!
My recent post The First Making Money Online Contest on Famous Bloggers 2010

Brad Harmon January 11, 2010 at 3:18 am

Thanks Hesham! I'm officially back and posting again.

Brad Harmon January 11, 2010 at 3:18 am

Thanks Hesham! I'm officially back and posting again.

Paula January 10, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Hey Brad, hope you come back soon to the world of blogging. I have been at bit slow with my blogging after Christmas as well. It's so easy to get out of a routine.
My recent post Do Your Family and Friends Support Your Online Business?

Brad Harmon January 11, 2010 at 3:21 am

Isn't that the truth! It amazes me how much of a creature of habit I am. I will have to plan for this break better next year. It would not have been so bad had the laptop not stopped working. I used it primarily for my social media networks and commenting on other blogs. Live, learn, and adapt I guess. :)