All I Want for Christmas is Your Blog Engage Votes

All I Want for Christmas is Your Blog Engage VoteYou might have noticed that I have been talking a lot about the Blog Engage community.  I’m excited about being part of this community because it is just that – a community.

Are you looking to receive more traffic, gain more exposure, and build relationships with other bloggers?  Blog Engage provides an environment to make all of this happen.

You will find that other bloggers will actually go out of their way to help your blog become successful.  That is the purpose for this post.  I need your help to make this happen for some great Go Givers.

How Can I Help?

Don’t worry.  This won’t cost you a dime, but it will take a few minutes of your time.  As a fellow blogger, I guarantee that you will reap greater benefits in return than the effort required to sow this seed.

All that I am asking from you is that you cast a vote for the unpublished blogs of the Go Givers below. It’s a simple process that will take about 30 seconds to 1 minute for most of these bloggers.

Just click on the link I’ve provided to their Blog Engage unpublished stories.  Once there, go down the list and click on the vote icon for each of their blog posts.

Why Didn’t These Posts Get Published?

That’s a great question.  These are all great quality bloggers.  It may be that they submitted at a time when there where many submissions so their post got buried a few pages deep quickly.

I have several submissions that received great comments and response, but did not get enough votes to be published because I didn’t have my vote button displayed.  Some of these blog posts didn’t either.

I think the main reason is that these people are so busy helping others that they forget to promote their own blog posts at times.

Who are These Go Givers?

There are many great bloggers that are Go Givers in the Blog Engage community.  I picked the following five because they had several posts that have 5 or 6 votes already, but just needed a little help to get to the 7 votes required to get published.

brandonacox Brandon Cox (Vote on Brandon’s Unpublished Posts)

WinWith1Win With 1 (Vote on Alison’s Unpublished Posts)

robertbraveryRobert Bravery (Vote on Robert’s Unpublished Posts)

BlazingMindsBlazing Minds (Vote on Karen’s Unpublished Posts)

tycoonbloggerTycoon Blogger (Vote on Dan’s Unpublished Posts)

Note: If you don’t see anything to vote for when you click the link that means others have voted and it has become published.

It should take less than 5 minutes to help all of these bloggers out with your vote.

Thank you for helping out by voting for these posts.  Hopefully, all of these posts will have been published before Christmas.  What a great gift for a blogger!

If you are feeling particularly generous, I have some posts that could use a vote or two.  You can click here to help me out.  Thank you!

ileane December 17, 2009 at 6:57 pm

What a class act you are Mr. Harmon. Great idea and I'm with you on this!
My recent post Blog Engagers That Make My Day!

Brad Harmon December 17, 2009 at 7:12 pm

Well I did plug my own posts needing help at the end. Do I still qualify? ;)

These are all great bloggers, and I was really shocked when I saw some of their posts stuck at 1 or 2 votes away from being published. Sometimes it's easy to get your post buried when a new person comes along and submits several posts after you.

Alison Moore Smith December 17, 2009 at 6:59 pm

Holy cow, Brad, what a nice gesture! Thanks for the bump! (Does this count as a real comment? ;) )
My recent post 6 Steps to Startup with WordPress: The Guide for the Wannabe Blogger

Brad Harmon December 17, 2009 at 7:13 pm

LOL, Did you see the post about us this morning? I didn't know we were competing against each other. I just thought I would give you a hard time. ;)

Alison Moore Smith December 17, 2009 at 7:04 pm

OK, so the truth is, I'd already voted on most of those posts, but I did get to bump a dozen or so into The Published Zone. Nice to help out my fellow BE bloggers!
My recent post Christmas: A Perfect Time to Barbecue

Brad Harmon December 17, 2009 at 7:16 pm

With as many votes as you have cast, I can see how you've ran out of things to vote for. ;)

Brad Harmon December 17, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Brad Harmon December 19, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Congratulations on being the first person to 10,000 votes on BlogEngage. My index finger is sore from all of the clicking trying to keep up with you. ;)

Alison Moore Smith December 17, 2009 at 7:09 pm

OK, sorry to be like a psycho crazy commenter, but if you look at BE right this second, all but one of the front page published blogs are ones I pushed up there with Brad's links. Woot! Serious fun for blog nerds!
My recent post Christmas: A Perfect Time to Barbecue

Brad Harmon December 19, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Hey! I resemble that remark! Thanks for helping out these fine folks. I appreciate it.

Erica Mueller December 17, 2009 at 8:57 pm

I just voted up a bunch of your posts! :-) One of these days I'll have time to really dig in at BlogEngage and figure out how it all works.

Thanks for commenting on my interview on Famous Blogger's Club!
My recent post You Know You’re An Entrepreneurially Minded Family When…

Brad Harmon December 19, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Thanks Erica! It's a great community. Just submit your blog posts, vote on others, make a few comments, and support one another. It's well worth the time and effort. I appreciate the votes.

Robert Bravery December 17, 2009 at 9:17 pm

Wow thanks Brad for the promotion and push. Now off to do my bit and vote.
Brad for Blogengage President. LOL

Brad Harmon December 19, 2009 at 5:35 pm

LOL I think I will let Brian be the #BlogEngage czar. I had enough problems trying to keep up with Alison over there. I hope all of your blogs get published. Thank you for all of your votes.

Karl Foxley December 17, 2009 at 10:48 pm

What a great way to show our support for our fellow BE community.

Regards,

Karl
My recent post How To Easily Integrate An AWeber Opt-In Form With Your Wordpress Blog

Brad Harmon December 19, 2009 at 5:32 pm

Thanks Karl. There are many more out there who just need one vote to be published, but I didn't want to overwhelm folks.

element321 December 18, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Incredible Brad, great post and its great that you are showing/promoting unpublished blog post for Blog Engage!
My recent post Daily Delicious Posts Dec 17th 2009

Brad Harmon December 19, 2009 at 5:36 pm

There have been so many great #BlogEngage folks that have helped me. It's what I love about the community, and I am just trying to pay a little of it back.

Rose December 20, 2009 at 6:26 pm

I have a number unpublished post so I'm glad to help these users along.

Keith December 21, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Brad, I recently started a new blog, and just added to Blog Engage (designed and wrote first 2 articles Saturday, was bored I guess!) I have never used them before but have heard several of you boasting on it, so I did, and have submitted some votes…..
My recent post Do-Follow Comments and Comment Luv

Brad Harmon December 22, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Congrats on the new blog! I think you will like the BE community. They are very helpful.

Rita_Cartwright December 22, 2009 at 8:29 am

Hi Brad, I voted too. I'm enjoying being part of the BE community. So much valuable information.

Brad Harmon December 22, 2009 at 2:48 pm

Thanks Rita. I wanted to add you to the list above too, but your avatar from Blog Engage was distorted when I tried to put it in my post so I decided it was best not to include it. There have been a few more Christian entrepreneurs that have joined Blog Engage in the past month. I set up a group for us, and hopefully we can share these type posts with each other there.

Rita_Cartwright December 23, 2009 at 3:18 am

Thank you, Brad for thinking of me. I don't know why my avatar was distorted, but thank you for trying. I will check out your group for us over at BE. May you and your family have a blessed and joyous Christmas.

Rita_Cartwright December 23, 2009 at 3:30 am

My recent post Rita Cartwright’s Vision

Brad Harmon December 28, 2009 at 5:13 pm

No problem Rita. Your image seemed to be smaller than all the rest of the icons I was able to grab from Blog Engage for this post. When I set the icon size to the standard 30×30 size, yours would not fill the box. I'm not sure what the issue was with it. Every attempt to have it fill the box distorted it.

Kissie December 23, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Thank you for the invitation to be a part of this great gift idea. It's my easiest one thus far.
My recent post A Brighter Day …. is Coming

Brad Harmon January 7, 2010 at 8:24 pm

I'm glad it was an easy one! ;)